Sunday, May 23, 2004

"The Iraqui Horror Picture Show"

I credit this line to Andrew Nagen,who is very funny and hits the nail on the head with this summation of the whole awful story.

My blog has become taken over by a dark force, which is exorcised by my posting one miserable brutality after another, caught up in a spiral of bad news and ugly images.

I am most disgusted by the "stats" on who is coming to visit this page - the words "photos abused Iraqui prisoners" have put C. Little, No Less at #3 on a Google search for those words!
I can't continue this and so I am taking a new/old approach to blogging. I am going back to photography and poetry, and will attempt to lift up out of the insanity. I will post links for some of the more noteworthy political punditry, but otherwise I am
moving on. Join me.

No comments: