Friday, December 19, 2003

New Mexico Light Beam - Harmonic Concordance 2003

I received this link, which is a photograph taken of an unusual "light beam"
which stopped traffic on I-40 near the NM-AZ border, on the evening of
November 8 - The Harmonic Concordance - planetary conjuntion which took place
along with a total Lunar Eclipse...The reason I am posting the link to this
photo and the story is that I have had numerous bizarre occurences in that
particular area, and many other people I know have reported everything
from paranormal phenomena to near-death experiences along this road ...
I don't know if this is authentic or not, but I know that anything can happen
there.

I will have to write down the story of Wandering Eagle in complete detail
someday ... meanwhile, check out the Light Beam!

No comments: