Monday, May 12, 2003

I haven't been blogging lately, for a number of reasons.
One is, I seem to be allergic to the computer.
I sit here and almost immediately begin to experience
a dizziness, like everything is closing in on me...my
shoulders ache and my eyes throb....I get up and walk
away, and feel better right away. It has something to do
with the information I feel bombarded with, and the
struggle to rise above it. I have some conflicting emotions
particularly with the weblog, because I don't want to simply
ignore world events, nor do I want to become absorbed
wholly in the negativity of the craziness whirling around us.

What's to say, beyond the obvious? I cherish my life and
loved ones and I truly believe that the highest goal is
simply to be happy, in spite of it all.

I have had a few technical difficulties - posts I wrote which
did not appear - vanished - and were forgotten. Maybe
not important, but the spontaneity is lost along with the words.

And so, I'm back - at least I think I'm back...
We have had a series of visitors who seem to step out
of deep time-space warps into our lives, for only a few
hours, bringing messages.

Most recently, Siglinde Schwenzl visited for a morning
from Kauai, with her stories of island life. She told us
about the Tobias materials, a channeled wisdom...
I like this Silent Prayer I found on the website,
Crimson Circle. ...This is my offering for Mother's Day.

It begins:

In my heart, I accept my perfect Being.
I accept that the joy that I have intended is already in my life.
I accept that love I have prayed for is already within me.
I accept that the peace I have asked for is already my reality.
I accept that the abundance I have sought already fills my life.

No comments: